''Best Managed Companies'' Award Deloitte Private, 5th edition Teddy listed as one of the 79 Italian companies recognized as a symbol of excellence
Teddy is one of the 16 companies listed as the first-time winners of the Best Managed Companies Award, 5th edition, the award recognizing Italian companies as a symbol of excellence and promoted by Deloitte Private, with the participation of ALTIS Università Cattolica, ELITE-Gruppo Euronext and Confindustria Piccola Industria.
IN 2021 TEDDY GROUP RECOVERED ITS DEVELOPMENT PATH AFTER THE PANDEMIC, ACHIEVING A REMARKABLE PROFITABILITY (ADJUSTED EBITDA 60 Mil Euros, 11.1% OF THE TURNOVER) INCREASE IN CONSOLIDATED REVENUES (540.2 Mil Euros, +9.3%)
- The Corporate Group controlling the brands Terranova, Rinascimento, Calliope, Kitana and QB24 looks at a renewed development path with confidence.
- Investments planned for 2022: digital, sustainability and strengthening brand positioning.
- The sales network was further expanded in Italy and worldwide in 2021, adding 110 new stores. A very positive performance on the Italian national market.
2021 to be a record year for Teddy store network development, despite the pandemic. The rapid growth of the corporate group led to 120 new store openings throughout the year compared to the 94 originally planned.
- The Rimini-based corporate group that manages Terranova, Calliope and Rinascimento brands is able to steer a straight course and looks forward to a constant growth in the long term.
- Teddy brought forth a truly worldwide expansion, from Austria to Philippines.
- Teddy brands were back in some countries they had been forced to leave due to wars or currency issues.
Teddy Group looks confident towards the development of its brands. The goal for 2021: opening 93 new points of sale.
- Despite the pandemic, Teddy development plans have not changed: the goal is a long-term growth.
- The company will still keep its international-oriented mission, with 43.6% of its turnover from foreign markets, but have Italy as a key point of its corporate development strategies.
- A vision marked by flexibility and efficiency primarily focused on seizing opportunities.
- The sales problems caused by COVID19 are for Teddy the chance to strengthen relations with all its partners
In 2018 Teddy Group developed its sales network in Italy and all over the world, achieved greater profitability (adjusted ebitda 77.2 m, 12% of the turnover) with stable consolidated sales (? 642 m)
In a difficult market context, Teddy consolidates its positions and keeps on going along its development path, meant to be steady and sustainable over time.
Its development is also supported by the investments made to help the company grow, targeting the sales network and marketing management, which totalled ? 32.2 M in the past financial year. Further investments were made on the growth of employees, by providing training that exceeded a total amount of one million Euros in 2018.
The sales network in Italy and abroad kept being expanded at a steady pace in 2018, with more than 90 openings in 14 countries.
Calliope launches Calliope Kids. Customers will shop the new kidswear line in over 40 stores, in Italy, abroad and online.
Calliope, one of the brands of Gruppo Teddy, develops further its commercial offering with the launch of a new kidswear line, for boys and girls aged between 3 and 14+.
TEDDY GROUP: THE COMPANY KEEPS EXPANDING ITS NETWORK IN ITALY AND ABROAD WITH OVER 100 STORE OPENINGS IN 2017
New openings planned between the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, including Switzerland (new market) and Iraq.
Teddy goal for 2018 is to open more than 100 new stores, increasing the size of the points of sale.
CALLIOPE REACHES THE GOAL OF 100 STORES OPENED ALL OVER THE WORLD
Calliope, the brand bringing forward the glamourous side of everyday fashion inside the Italian fast fashion corporate group Teddy, celebrated the opening of its 100th point of sale in the world, a new store in Davao, Philippines, which is also the first opened in the Philippines' market.
THE TEDDY GROUP DREAM CONTINUES TO GROW
In 2016 an increase in the consolidated turnover (622,2 mln Euro, + 10,4%) and adjusted EBITDA (95,9 mln Euro, + 15,8%), the distribution network expands
Italy at the centre of the development of the Teddy Group in the first months of 2017
The objective for 2017 is of about 100 new openings around the world, in line with 2016.
COCA COLA/ TERRANOVA: #ENJOYLIFETOGETHER!
A new collaboration between the two brands for many more colourful surprises in the over 230 Terranova stores all over the world
Teddy S.p.A. - Ufficio Stampa
Via Coriano, 58
Blq. 97 Gros Rimini
47900 RIMINI (RN)